DR. MIKE UM, ND, HBSc. D.PSc.
Mike graduated from the University of Toronto in 1998 with an Honours Bachelor Degree in the Human Biology Specialist program. During his undergraduate years, he had the privilege of working with a clinical biochemistry research team at the Hospital for Sick Kids in Toronto. While there, Mike Um worked on research regarding Multiple Sclerosis.
In May 2002, Mike Um graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, the only accredited naturopathic medical school in Canada. While attending CCNM, Mike attended patients both on and off campus. One such opportunity was at Anishnawabe, an external naturopathic clinic that provides free service to the aboriginal community. Another opportunity presented itself at the PWA (People With Aids) external naturopathic clinic, which provides free service to HIV positive patients.
Always interested in continuing his education and providing better and more effective treatment, Mike has been very proactive with his education. He continues to expand his knowledge by attending numerous seminars such as
- Basic Principles and Advanced Topics of Integrative Naturopathic Cancer Care by the
Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Portland, Oregon USA
- Oncology Conference held by the OAND (Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors)
- The International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine by Dr. Abram Hoffer
- Nutritional Neuroendocrinology by Jeffrey Bland PhD
- Nutritional Therapy by Dr. Allan Gaby
- Basic and Advanced IV Principles by Dr. Virginia Osborne ND
- IV Emergency Procedures by Dr. Michael Prytula ND
- IV Chelation and Ascorbates by Dr. Michael Prytula ND
- IV Ozone, Hydrogen Peroxide, UV blood irradiation by Dr. Michael Prytula ND
For more information please see naturomedic.org