- Cold invasion from walking through the frozen food isle.
- Avoiding the isle for fear of feeling cold, catching a cold, shivering or experiencing hypothermia symptoms.
- Cold invasion from drinking a cold drink on a hot day.
- Easily experiencing prolonged brain shock or brain freeze.
- Wind invasion from driving with the windows down.
- Being aggravated with aches, pains or stiffness in the ears, neck or shoulders. Commonly suffering from colds.
- Heat invasion from being outside on a warm, humid day.
- Remaining cool and indoors to avoid feeling faint, lightheaded, swollen or sinus congested.
- Dark invasion from the winter months where days are shorter and sunless.
- Feeling sad, depressed and moody – overall, feeling mentally unwell. (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
Throughout these examples there is an apparent emotional component attached to the disease factor. The subconscious is a powerful ally, designed to protect you. Negative subconscious processes that interfere with life and potentiate symptoms can also be masked by the mind’s survival safeguard. The goal of BioClimate Reprogramming (BCR) is to erase negative subconscious programs attached to the various external factors.
Qi is known as your vital force in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is important for your vital force to flow freely throughout the body without impediment. It plays a role in defending the body from pathogens, regulating growth and development, ensuring blood circulation and maintaining overall homeostasis. Invasion from an external disease factor can constrict and trap your energy. Contributing to any imbalances and enhancing symptoms. These can range from fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, abdominal discomfort, digestive disorders, joint pain, muscle spasms, arthritis to various skin conditions. In addition to removing subconscious patterns associated with disease, BCR can remove blockages and help Qi move smoothly throughout the body.
BCR treatments do more than simply desensitize you to the climate; they work to remove the invasion.
Potential Symptoms of Cold Invasion
- Overall cold feeling
- Body chills
- Body aches
- Muscle Cramps
- Feeling worse in cold weather
- Disliking air conditioning
- ‘Brain freeze’ that occurs easily (e.g. from cold drinks or food)
- Needing a sweater for warmth (i.e. when walking through frozen food isle)
- Raynaud’s or decreased circulation
- Abdominal Conditions–Irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, constipation etc.
- Arthritis (mixture of cold and damp invasion)
- Failing muscular coordination
- Slurred speech
- Blurred vision
- Shuffling small steps
- Irrational behavior
*interestingly, symptoms are very similar to hypothermia, dementia and Parkinson's disease
Potential Symptoms of Heat Invasion
- Sensitive to humid days (combination of hot damp invasion)
- Sinus Congestion
- Dizziness/Light Headedness
- Excessive Sweating
- Skin Conditions (e.g. eczema, acne rosacea
- Multiple Sclerosis (disease factor can vary per person)
Potential Symptoms of Wind Invasion
- Rheumatism pains that move around and are never the same
- Facial nerve damage (Bell’s Palsy)
- Sensitive to drafts (e.g. work or sleep in an area where a breeze is constantly blowing on you)
Potential Symptoms of Dark Invasion
- Insomnia/sleep disorders
- PTSD – post traumatic stress disorder.
- Panic attacks
- Heart attacks
Upon exposure to an external disease factor the subconscious automatically searches for previous programs to tell it how to react. For example, in Raynaud’s Disease, the body will shunt blood away from the hands to the core upon exposure to the cold. These old programs may have served us well once but the subconscious does not know if this is a good or bad program. It simply knows it ensured your survival. Cold is the most potentially life threatening of the external disease factors. The nervous system is hardwired to respond to cold immediately as it can be lethal quickly. With less than 1 minute exposure to cold, our bodies react, by trying to warm up the cold area. Exposure over 1 minute results in the body responding by going into hypothermia protection mode. Heat is the second most life-threating of the external disease causing factor. Heat exposure of up to 5 minutes is very stimulating to circulation while greater than 5 minutes our bodies go into hyperthermia protection mode.
NaturoMedic.com will seek to assess which external factor has invaded and determine the appropriate BioClimate Reprogramming therapy. BCR has the capacity to remove disease, decrease symptoms, erase negative programs, eliminate Qi blockages and desensitize your nervous system to the elements.